Thank you for your interest in registering for the 2022 Annual Meeting. Please sign in to your ACCU account before you register. After you do so, you will be returned to this page.
Need assistance with accessing your ACCU account? The Member Registration and Access Guide can help!
► If you are an employee of an ACCU member institution and do not see any registration options, please contact ACCU.
► If you are not an employee of an ACCU member institution, please contact ACCU.
After you sign in, scroll to the bottom of this page to begin the registration process:
- Select Registrant: You may register yourself or another employee from your institution. Then click Next.
- Contact Info: Confirm the contact information shown or make an update. Then click Next.
- Registration: Select the registration option available to you.
- Meeting Questions: If you have any special visual or audio needs, please indicate them here. Then click Next.
- Donations: If you are able, please consider making a donation to the programs of ACCU. We appreciate your consideration. Then click Next.
- Submit: Read and accept the Terms and Conditions. Also, PLEASE BE SURE that your name — not the name of your institution — appears in the Bill To field. if you need your college or university to reimburse you for your registration fee, you must do so according to your institution's procedures. ACCU CANNOT ROUTE YOUR INVOICE TO YOUR BILLING OFFICE.
From the Submit tab, you can either save your registration and register another person, or select Pay Now.
That's it! Just make your payment to secure your spot at the 2022 ACCU Annual Meeting. We look forward to having you join us!
If you have any questions, please contact Bill McCall, Director, Annual Meeting.