Annual Meeting Sponsorship
Join us as a sponsor for an upcoming ACCU Annual Meeting or pre-conference in Washington, DC! The ACCU Annual Meeting is the premier meeting event for ACCU member organizations and is the largest gathering of Catholic Institution senior leadership in the United States.
Sponsors can connect with more than 500 attendees who make or influence decisions about the products and services that are used by Catholic Universities across the United States, as well as internationally. Sponsors receive high visibility and exposure through the ACCU website, sponsor display area, printed materials and signage. Sponsorships are limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
Register early to secure your spot!
The Top 5 Reasons to Sponsor the ACCU Annual Meeting:
- The Annual Meeting attracts senior executive leadership from the more than 200 ACCU member institutions of all sizes and populations. Representing 90% of all Catholic colleges and universities in the United States, ACCU members serve approximately 3/4 of a million students.
- ACCU hosts several pre-conference workshops which allow sponsors to engage with a more specialized population based on your target market.
- The Annual Meeting takes place in a small, boutique hotel setting, allowing for individualized conversations with sponsors. That means a high level of visibility and interaction for you with existing and potential clients in Catholic higher education.
- Attendance has doubled over the last seven years — and continues to grow. ACCU also limits the number of sponsors, keeping the attendee-to-sponsor ratio high.
- Sponsorship opportunities offer unique ways to promote your organization’s commitment to the mission and values of Catholic higher education.