ACCU Mailing List Policy
ACCU provides its mailing list in electronic form at the request of presidents of member institutions. This is provided without charge as a benefit of membership. Presidents or their designated staff may request the list by e-mail, fax, telephone, or letter, in each case indicating the intended use and recipients of the mailing, and a desired delivery date. Notice of at least two weeks is preferred.
ACCU evaluates other requests for mailing lists on a case-by-case basis. Requests will be filled only for not-for-profit purposes clearly consistent with ACCU’s mission and only on a single-use basis. ACCU reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for mailing list services, and to refuse any requests.
Requests from offices or organizations other than member presidents must be submitted to ACCU by e-mail or on letterhead (by either mail or fax) and must include the following information:
- name, title, organization, and contact information of requesting party
- purpose of the mailing, including preferred recipient type (e.g., provost, director of campus ministry, vice president for mission)
- assurance that the list will be used only once and only for the stated purpose
- proposed deadline for delivery of list (two weeks minimum)
- any other information specifically requested by ACCU
List requests should be sent to:
Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
One Dupont Circle, Suite 650
Washington, DC 20036
tel: (202) 457-0650
fax: (202) 728-0977