New resource for all ACCU members!
The Leaders in Catholic Higher Education program is ACCU’s interactive online learning platform to help current and aspiring leaders to deepen their understanding of topics related to leadership within a Catholic context.
Access this growing repository of knowledge to help you in your current or future leadership role:
- Aspiring president
- Vice president (Mission, Student Affairs, Academic Affairs, Diversity, etc.)
- Achievements in the Catholic Intellectual Tradition: See some surprising contributors to the Catholic Intellectual Tradition, the foundation for learning at a Catholic college.
- The Human Person: Learn how a Catholic understanding of the human person shapes how we lead and teach in a Catholic context.
- Ex corde Ecclesiae: A four-part series on the nature and applicability of this important document for your campus.
- The Pathway of Beauty: Hear how creating beauty on our campuses leads students to deeper faith.
- The Source and Summit of Christian Life: Learn why the Eucharist is at the center of life on a Catholic campus.
Deepen your understanding of topics critical to today’s leadership needs. Engage with thought leaders – where and when it’s convenient for you. Most lessons take only 20 minutes to complete!
More information coming soon!