Journal of Catholic Higher Education
The Journal of Catholic Higher Education is the peer-reviewed, semiannual journal of the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities. It is the only international journal dedicated to the distribution of scholarly work and commentary with a focus on contemporary Catholic higher education in the United States and around the world.
- Call for Articles
- Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- Journal Audience
- Style and Format
- Author Style Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Peer Reviewers, please click here for the review criteria form. Please use the categories listed and fill out this form when submitting a review. Further peer reviewer instructions are found below and at our manuscript submission site, EJPress.
The Journal of Catholic Higher Education (JCHE) is now using the manuscript submission and editing program called EJPress. This system provides the tools needed to efficiently manage JCHE's growing manuscript submissions, expanded peer review cohort, and blind peer review process. Please see below for more information:
- Authors: Please submit manuscripts via our new online submission system. Visit our webpage: http://jche.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex to read the author instructions, create an account and submit your manuscript electronically.
- Peer Reviewers: If you are interested in becoming a peer reviewer, please visit our webpage on EJPress: http://jche.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex to create a username and password. Please fill in your contact information, as well as your areas of expertise. Visit http://jche.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex to read the reviewer instructions. If you are already among our peer review cohort, you can use your username and password to log in to EJPress at any time.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Find answers here for both authors' and peer reviewers' most frequent questions.
To order a subscription to JCHE, please contact email@example.com. The cost for members is $20.00 per issue or $40.00 for an annual subscription, plus shipping and handling; for non-members, $25.00 per issue or $50.00 for an annual subscription, plus shipping and handling. Please note that member institutions automatically receive three copies as a benefit of membership: one for the president, the board of directors, and campus library.