|If you already have an account and would like to modify or delete ads you posted previously, or post a new one, you must log in first.|
|New Users - Create an Account|
|If you are a new user who has never submitted an ad before, an account will be created for you when you post your first ad.|
Admissions & Financial Aid Positions
Sort by Date ↑
Trinity Washington University
Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Developmen
|Posted Friday, April 17, 2015|
Scott Healy, Director
Scott Healy & Associates
125 Michigan Avenue
Washington DC 20017
Assistant Director of Admissions
|Posted Friday, May 29, 2015|
BASIC PURPOSE: Assists in the recruitment and selection of students in support of the mission of the College.
1. Evaluates the qualifications of prospective students and makes admissions recommendations, which are in the best interests of the Student and the College.
2. Represents the College at conventions, College night functions, fairs and high school visits, etc. in an effort to promote Assumption and encourage prospective students to apply for admission here.
3. Conducts personal interviews with prospective students in order to familiarize them with the College’s programs and policies and to assess their interests and goals.
4. Makes presentations promoting the College to various groups of students, parents, and guidance personnel.
5. Assesses students’ requests for financial aid and makes recommendations for scholarships and grants on the basis of scholarship, character and financial need.
6. Develops and facilitates an appropriate communication flow with high school guidance counselors and prospective students.
7. Maintains contacts with the College’s Alumni as a source for prospective students.
8. Trains and mentors administrative employees
9. Oversees, manages and organizes recruitment plan for undergraduate admissions.
10. Responsible for developing relationships with organizations or groups of people who provide counseling and scholarship services to high school students.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Must be willing to contribute actively to the mission of the College as well as show respect for the Catholic and Assumptionist identity of Assumption College.
* Interacts on a daily basis with prospective and current students, parents, alumni, high school representatives, College community, athletics, vendors and professional organizations of higher education.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sitting, standing, walking, and bending are required of this position. Use of a computer keyboard and computer screen for periods of time with close vision and the ability to adjust visual focus plus manual dexterity are required.
MENTAL DEMANDS: The mental demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Examples of mental demands include reading (documents), detailed work, confidentiality, language, math, reasoning, oral communications, written communications, customer contact, multiple concurrent tasks, constant interruptions, and performing calculations when necessary.
Assumption College, a Catholic liberal arts and professional studies college, was founded in 1904 by its sponsoring religious community, the Augustinians of the Assumption. Assumption College is an Affirmative Action/EEOC employer encouraging candidates who would enrich the College’s diversity.
Apply on line only:www.assumption.edu/hr
500 Salisbury Street
Worcester MA 01609
Click here to submit an ad