The ACCU calendar lists events taking place around the country with a focus on Catholic higher education. Included are both conferences sponsored by ACCU and those that are related to member campuses. To submit an event that may be of interest to Catholic higher education, please e-mail email@example.com.
Jump to different month/year:
Join us June 22-24, 2016, at Caldwell University for the Rising Voices conference to address social and financial pressures on today's Catholic colleges and universities. Attendees of this groundbreaking new event will collaborate with peers and come away with concrete, practical ideas to:
- Reduce costs while maintaining student success
- Increase income streams
- Effectively manage admissions and enrollment
- Understand the strategic difference between maintaining existing strengths and building new alliances
(202) 457-0650 ext. 231
Interfaith Leadership Institutes (ILIs) equip undergraduate students, staff, and faculty advisors with the skills to engage diverse religious and non-religious identities to build the interfaith movement on their campuses. Presented by Interfaith Youth Core.
The Seattle University Center for Environmental Justice and Sustainability (CEJS) is planning its second biennial conference “Just Sustainability: Hope for the Commons.
The conference goals are to:
- Emphasize EJS research in a wide variety of disciplines
- Build an EJS network of Jesuit institutions
- Inspire EJS work through the arts
- Highlight work being done by nonprofit and government agencies
- Foster interdisciplinary conversations, research, and teaching
With the theme "Knowledge and Mercy," this initiative is supported by the Congregation for Catholic Education in collaboration with the University Pastoral Care Office of the Vicariate of Rome and the Italian Ministry of University and Research.