ACCU Annual Meeting
Each winter, presidents and senior administrators from Catholic colleges and universities around the world come together in Washington, DC for ACCU's signature event. The Annual Meeting offers members the opportunity to greet colleagues, share ideas, and discuss important issues in Catholic higher education. The ACCU Annual Meeting is preceded by several specially tailored programs that draw participants from key offices on member campuses:
- Catholic Mission Institute for New Presidents: Described by attendees as “a must for all new presidents of Catholic colleges and universities,” the New Presidents Institute helps recently installed leaders navigate the duties specific to leading a Catholic institution.
- Mission Officers Conference: Entering its seventh year, this conference gives both thoughtful and practical tools to these leaders, whose responsibilities for promoting Catholic identity run deep and wide.
- Chief Academic Officers Conference: The CAO plays a unique role in advancing Catholic identity among academic staff. Stimulating speakers and roundtable discussions at this gathering help attendees address contemporary needs.
- Senior Student Affairs Officers Conference: Student affairs professionals provide opportunities for personal growth and help students make healthy decisions within a framework of Catholic values. Esteemed speakers and participants engage in discussions of contemporary topics.
- Chief Financial Officers Conference: ACCU’s newest pre-conference meeting, this program for chief financial officers will explore the fiscal challenges faced by postsecondary leaders as they seek to ensure college affordability while managing shrinking revenue growth and the need for innovation. More information coming soon!